Huel (Gluten Free) - The UK's Number One
Premium Quality Complete Food
Over 8 million meals sold
First time here? Quick summary...
Huel is super convenient complete food, it provides an optimum balance of proteins, carbs, essential fats, fiber, and all 27 essential vitamins and minerals.
Huel is high in protein and fiber, very low in sugar, is made from sustainable ingredients (oats, pea protein, brown rice protein, flaxseed, sunflower, coconut, plus a bespoke vitamin and mineral blend), 100% vegan (better for the environment and animals), requires minimal packaging, has a shelf-life of 12 months (so zero food waste), has a low of GI of 27, is filling, and costs from only $1.95 for a 500 kcal meal. Huel (Gluten Free) is also free made with gluten free oats, so contains less than 5ppm of gluten.
Huel has an oaty and light vanilla taste. It tastes good. Don't just take our word for it, read some testimonials or watch some customer videos.
Most customers consume Huel during the day for breakfast and lunch. Then sit down to a "traditional" family meal in the evening. This gives the best of both worlds.
"Nearly three weeks on Huel, and I just love it, I'm losing weight, not hungry, and feeling so much better! I eat a meal when I fancy it, but otherwise stick to Huel, it is perfect for me - thank you." Jo Hill - read more testimonials
Will you benefit from using Huel?
Skipping meals or relying on low-quality food when you’re short on time means your body is missing out on the essential nutrition it needs. But with Huel, it’s easy to prepare nutritionally complete, filling meals in a couple of minutes, and still enjoy ‘normal food’ when you want to. So you’ll never be stuck for a healthy, quick and easy meal. Just add water, shake and go.
- 100% vegan - Huel contains absolutely no animal or dairy products, just carefully sourced and sustainable ingredients, making it suitable as part of a vegan diet and for those with food intolerances
- High in protein - 148g per 2000 calories
- High in fiber - 35g per 2000 calories (125% of the DV)
- Very low in sugar - 4.6g per 2000 calories
- Nutritionally complete - provides at least 100% of the DV for all 27 essential vitamins and minerals
- Free of many allergens - Huel (Gluten Free) contains no gluten, soy, wheat, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs or dairy, so it is suitable for even the most complex dietary requirements
- Simple, quick and portable - No complicated recipes or calorie counting. Just add water, shake and drink (or save for later)
- Adaptable - you can use Huel to replace whichever meals you find tricky to manage. So there’s no need to cut the social and creative aspects of cooking or enjoying ‘normal food’ out of your life!
- Environmentally friendly - In the USA, 30% of all food bought each year is thrown away. Huel has a shelf life of over 1 year, so there’s zero waste and minimal packaging used
- Dietitian Approved - “Huel is a nutritionally complete product and is therefore a suitable option for a meal replacement. In addition to all essential vitamins and minerals, it also contains a good fatty acid profile including omega-3, monounsaturated fat and middle chain triglycerides. Furthermore, Huel meets the recommended intake for fibre provided the consumer meets their full calorie requirement with Huel” - Rachel Clare BSc (Hons), Registered Dietitian.
What Huel's UK customers are saying
“Feeling so much better”
"Nearly three weeks on Huel, and I just love it, I'm losing weight, not hungry, and feeling so much better! I eat a meal when I fancy it, but otherwise stick to Huel, it is perfect for me - thank you." Jo, Huel forum
“Genuinely changed my life”
"Huel has genuinely changed my life. I get to eat healthy, eat ethically, and save money. Unless you're a real foodie, its hard for me to imagine a reason you wouldn't at least replace breakfast with Huel." – Patrick, Huel customer survey
“I get so much more done”
“It's easy, tasty, convenient and just fantastic. I get so much more done with Huel in my diet!” Adrian, Huel customer survey
Huel is made from real food, plus a splash of science. It contains a Dietitian-formulated blend of vegan protein (rice and pea), gluten free oats, flaxseed, sunflower lecithin, MCT from coconut, and a unique vitamin and mineral blend.
See the full nutritional facts and ingredients on this page. Below is a summary of the nutrition information.
Huel (Gluten Free) Vanilla v1.0
Huel (Gluten Free) Unflavored & Unsweetened v1.0
With your first order of Huel powder you will receive a free Huel shaker and free Huel t-shirt. We normally provide Grey. However, when stock is limited a Black t-shirt will be supplied. Unfortunately we do not have systems in place for you to make this choice. Select your t-shirt size on the basket page.
Delivery is free in the USA for all orders over $25. Delivery for orders under $25 is an additional $5. See full delivery info here.
- Vanilla - our original flavor, it has an oaty and light vanilla taste. It's easy to adjust and customize to your personal taste, e.g. it takes great with a bit of coffee and ice. Although we believe it tastes surprisingly good straight up.
- Unflavored and unsweetened - due to customer demand we have launched an Unflavored & Unsweetened version. This version does have a chalky and earthy taste which is certainly not to everyone's liking. Most people will need to add a flavor (sweet or savory) and/or sweetener. If you intend to try Huel for the first time we suggest you start with Vanilla, it's far tastier and requires no additional sweetener or flavor.
- Unopened - Huel can be stored for up to a year in a dry, cool environment, away from direct sunlight, such as a kitchen cupboard. There is a best before date printed on the pouch.
- Pouch open - once open use within 6 months. Plus reseal the pouch and store in dry, cool environment, away from direct sunlight, such as a kitchen cupboard.
- Once mixed with water - it should be consumed within a few hours, or if refrigerated, 24 hours.
Huel is proud to say that we will be donating the equivalent of giving 32,000 children enough vitamin A for an entire year. A proportion of every sale we make will go directly to Vitamin Angels to aid this fantastic cause.
Huel is only available online. Why, I hear you ask? Well, we want to provide the best possible product at the lowest cost. By cutting out the middle man (retail shops) it allows us to sell you Huel at about 30% less than it would cost in a shop.
Huel is suitable for vegans, GMO-free, and free from most potential allergens. The oats used in Huel (Original) may also contain traces of wheat, rye, and barley and are therefore not registered as gluten-free.
Please consult your doctor before using Huel if you have a medical condition that requires dietary intervention or are on any medication that may interact with specific nutrients. See full cautions and allergen advice here.